From: Sedukhin, Igor [mailto:Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 12:58 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: CA's positioning on WS security architecture

Abbie has started the discussions on the part of the WSA document reflecting
the security architecture for Web Services. I would like to make a concrete
proposal for some of the basic concepts in that section of the document.

Following are our submissions to the WSA group.

In the Internet Explorer you may directly open this link
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Mar/att-0097/Security_R
equirements_in_an_SOA.mht>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Mar/att-0097/Security_Re
quirements_in_an_SOA.mht

Otherwise unzip the following archive containing HTML and linked PNG images
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Mar/att-0097/Security_R
equirements_in_an_SOA__HTM_PNG_.zip>

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)