RE: Comments on WSA "Architectural Style" section 1.2

I followed Roy's style of derivation.  That is, a number of exclusive axis
are refined indpendently then joined together.  For example, Client-Server
is refined by Layering, to produce LCS style.  Then LCS is combined with
other axis, such as $, UI, etc., to form REST style.

I'd be curious as to what is wrong with that?  Seems like what's good for
REST is good for SOA.
Cheers,
Dave