RE: SOAP UML diagram

Hugo,

Bottom line is that a message may end up in the hands of more than one
ultimate  receiver in a multicast transport.
I think the discussion is really about whether one thinks of multicast as a
single path with multiple recipients (the * on ultimate receiver), or
multiple paths, one for each recipient ( a 1 on ultimate receiver). Both are
equally valid models, but which one do we (and the xmlp guys) prefer?

Martin.