Re: Intermediaries - various cases

I think this is the second case.  The client is sending a request to a
"Publishing Service", which has an implementation that forward the request
to a bunch of subscribers.

I consider "intermediaries" are message pre/post-processing nodes along the
path of from the initial sender and the ultimate receiver.  And
"intermediaries" can only modify the route in a restricted way.  The
initial sender MUST specify the destination and optionally a list of
intermediaries (as well as which intermediaries it delegates authority to
modify his route).

Rgds, Ricky