RE: XML and SOAP constraints? (was RE: WSA constraints)

Thanks for the clarifications. Interesting ... I'd guess that something
along the line of "not preclude non-XML (infoset) definitions and messages,
but not actively support them"  might be a good way forward for us.

> I'm sorry for opening a can of worms.

Not at all!  This issue has been festering for months, and we need to figure
out what to say about it.