RE: WSA constraints

Okay - I'm willing to be flexible. I would say that for the functional
architecture, the constraint is that the messaging system must be
independent of language, platform, and communication protocol. The actual
data on the wire is determined by the description mechanism. The description
mechanism must be independent of language and platform, and that it must be
machine readable. For the reference architecture, we recommend using XML on
the wire, a SOAP envelope, and WSDL.

Anne