RE: arch diagrams from the f2f

Here's a simple suggestion.  Have overlapping circles at the
Service Requestor and add an additional arrow from the Service
Provider to another one of these circles.  That would suggest
other participants can interact.  Just to throw another fly
in that ointment, however, multicast MEPs would have multiple
Service Providers as well.  So maybe we should be symmetric
in the added circles and arrows.

--mark

Mark A. Jones
AT&T Labs