RE: WSA diffs from REST

Right!  Very little would get standardized if everyone needed to have
the same objective to agree on a common way to meet their objectives.

> It sounds like we're in agreement that we need to outline the
> constraints of the Web services architecture.  That's what I was
> suggesting we do, and indeed started doing in my initial message
> to this thread.
>
> So let's just continue with that process.  Ok?

I get nervous when people say things that imply they want
the TAG to be the Court of Appeals for that process.  IMHO that's
antithetical
to the "consensus on means if not ends" idea that is at the heart of
any effective industry consortium.  I see this WG as a place for the Web
industry to get together, sort architectural issu

<truncated...>