Re: D-AC009.2 discussion points and proposal(s)

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 04:39:46AM -0700, David Orchard wrote:
> Are you attempting to re-open the issue?  I don't really see what new
> information would cause the membership to re-open this.

I would rather it not be reopened too.  But I think that the recent
flurry of acknowledgements that Web services have little to do with the
Web, certainly puts it in a new light.

Also, despite all those comments, WSD was still chartered to provide
an RDF mapping.  I personally believe that we should treat this as
jurisprudence, and my proposed wording "SHOULD provide a mapping"
reflects that.