RE: D-AR006.7 discussion points

Interesting explanation.

Nonetheless, prescribing implementations for the three sec
aspects you mentioned would be like specifying: client is
to ask server for a certificating for _Authc_ before
application data transfer; use SHA-1 (or MD5) for _Integrity_,
use AES ciphers for _Confidentiality_.  D-AR006.7 doesn't
state nor imply any of such.  I.e. to do Key Management (KM)
doesn't mean to prescribe implementations for Authc, Int, and Confi.

So, to the WG, the issue at hand is whether KM should be in
or out of scope.

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service