Re: D-AG006 Security : Proposal for a task force for writing the Security WG Charter

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 04:00:06PM -0400, Abbie Barbir wrote:
> can we have a task force that write the charter for the Security WG.
> I do volunteer to be the editor for that activity.

Shouldn't we try to at least come to concensus on security requirements
first?  Furthermore, we should aim to (at least) come to concensus on
the "horizontal" requirements that would impact this work; Web
architecture, for example.

This seems *highly* premature to me.