RE: AC006.1: Threat model [..] for Web service endpoints and their communication

Pretty much so.  (You may want to refer to the WS Threat Model I
wrote in a previous msg prior to the F2F.  I didn't get around to finish
it, but the gist is there.)

> What is the implication of this?

The world will have well secured web services, along with fresh air
and clean water, mom and apple pie, ...  :-).

> What about security in say a registry of services?

If the registry manifests itself as a web service endpoint,
then it's covered.

Cheers,

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service