RE: D-AC010.1 proposal

I personally would like to see it say "a synthetic schema languaged defined
in a W3C Recommendation or a de jure International Standard" to cover a
possible future scenario where one of the ISO DSDL http://www.dsdl.org/
specs are international standards *and* it proves more suitable for a
particular architectural area than W3C XSDL or RDFS.

I won't make an issue of it since this is not likely to be a popular
proposal in W3C circles ....