RE: Where do we find software architecture?

Just like to point out the corba objects have both generic and specific
interfaces. The generic interface is inherited into all
corba objects and provides operations to discover the specific interface
(among other things).
I'm not trying to ram corba down people throats (I have moved on
honestly), but I wanted to highlight the architectural style.

Martin.