RE: [RTF] AC019 proposal to WSA WG

Mark,

My take is that if RM is a requirement, then it's in --
in the doc, in someone's face (no derogative intended) --
regardless of what architecture style it'll turn out to be.
The architects will just have to make the style fit (RM).
Letting style-yet-to-be influence a requirement is like
letting the tail wag the dog.  Sometimes it happens;
but it shouldn't be the norm, as in this case.

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service