RE: Web Service Definition [Was "Some Thoughts ..."]

Hi Joseph,

	This is starting to look like a list of requirements...good. Instead
of focusing on some mythical definition of Web Services over which we can
all disagree in perpetuity, I'd like to suggest that we start to talk about
goals, critical success factors, and requirements for Web Services
Architecture. We need to concentrate on this discussion so as to meet the
deadlines in our charter. Let's take Joseph's list as a start and continue
to discuss these things in concrete terms.

	With your permission Joseph, I'll add these to the current
requirements list, with some suitable editing.

	We could probably discuss "What is a Web Service?" until the
electrons come home, but we have real work to do. :)

Regards,

D-