From: Vinoski, Stephen [mailto:steve.vinoski@iona.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 2:03 PM
To: Austin, Daniel; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Cc: Carroll, Tom
Subject: RE: Strawman list of goals for WSAWG

One of the goals (AG005) mentions simplicity and ease of use, but I
don't believe those are necessarily architectural qualities but instead
are implementation qualities. I have seen complicated architectures
implemented in simple and easy-to-use products, and I have seen simple
architectures implemented in cumbersome and hard-to-use products. Have
AG005 as an architectural goal is also impossible to measure. I suggest
we eliminate it.

--steve