Correction - RE: Does RM make a qualitative difference?

Uhh, they didn't mention anything of the sort! I mis-remembered a post by
David Orchard saying "We've consistently heard from customers and partners
that reliable messaging is very important to them" as implying that they
currently implemented it in their products.  Sorry, a long thread just got
jumbled up in my head.  I apologize to Dave for misinterpreting the point he
was making.