RE: Reliable Messaging - Summary of Threads

Arkin, can you elaborate your point that "using a sync transport protocol,
there will be no possibility of message loss" ??  here is an example.

Node A sends a message to node B using a sync transport protocol HTTP POST

A open a TCP connection to B successfully.
A send a stream of request data (in the HTTP format) to B.
Suddenly, the TCP connection drops.

How does A know if B has received the request message or not ?

Best regards,
Ricky