RE: REST, Conversations and Reliability

Here he goes again on his corba experiences:-)
The corba event and notification service defines  interfaces for the
transmission of events.
The specs say nothing about wire formats.
Different vendors did different things (some using udp, some using MQ)
and guess what there is no interoperability.
Neither is their for JMS, which is just an api. Even if you bridge two
such queues via  a standard interface
you will need to some common formats for addresses and routing at least.

Do we really want this in Web Service-land; is there any point without a
wire format?

Cheers,
    Martin,