RE: [BOF or Workshop] Web services Security BOF or Workshop

yep, I agree with Abbie and support a workshop.

cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Abbie Barbir
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 11:15 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: [BOF or Workshop] Web services Security BOF or Workshop

Hi all,

As part of the Security Task Force work,I was asked to discuss on the
list whether we should have
a Web services Security BOF or a workshop.

In my opinion in a Bird of Feather (BOF), usually, a problem is stated
and a potential solution is proposed.

In our case, our focus is on gathering
information/views/direction/identify main industry focus on
web services security and activities across the industry.

Hence, I think we should focus on a workshop.

I do encourage your thoughs on this ASAP.

Regards
Abbie