RE: Face-toface review draft of requirements document

Hi Roger,

	My current strategy for dealing with this problem has been to
literally tack on the prefix clause "...to develop." I did this for # 20 but
neglected to do it for # 17 & 18. Group: please consider #17 & 18 to be
goals for the architecture not for the group itself.

	At some point these will all need re-ordering, but doing it now will
cause much confusion.

Regards,

D-