RE: ACTION annotations / update of Reference

Guus and friends,

I am very sorry, but it is highly unlikely that I can join the meeting today, and I was supposed to be scribe. I'd like to make it up in the next meeting, but I will no longer be at Network Inference at that point.

Perhaps in another incarnation.

chas