Re: XMLLiteral in OWL

 From my chair's perspective, I think we can explore any option that
is commensurate with process (i.e. we can make a recommendation to
the Director to do any of these things) - however, I do think it is
important, given the timing and current status, that we reach a
consensus or decision tomorrow.  As such, I am letting the WG know
now (24 hours in advance of the telecon, as per process) that I am
reserving the right to call for a vote on these changes if we cannot
reach consensus on what to do in some other way.  I hope this will
not be needed, but please be aware it is on the table as an option.
  -JH

--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)