Re: Fwd: Wine ontology still broken

Surprised me, Sandro had managed to patch up similar possible problems in
the test cases (I think - I am not sure I checked the Manifest file inside
the zip)

We could point him to the OWL test

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/miscellaneous/consistent001

which is essentially the same, but I think does not suffer this problem.

Something like:

"We will fix this in the next publication (hopefully Rec), as a workaround
how about using:
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/miscellaneous/consistent001"

Jeremy