Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

Well Jim, it's due to some (2 I guess) rather long
rtest:description's in the Manifest - I guess
we could either change the Manifest, or Sandro
could clip them after a certain length (and end
with ... or some such) - suggest the latter ;-)

                      Jim Hendler
                      <hendler@cs.umd.e        To:       Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
                      du>                      cc:       www-webont-wg@w3.org, jjc@hpl.hp.com
                                               Subject:  Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF
                      2003-09-06 12:25
                      AM

At 11:13 PM +0200 9/5/03, Jos De_Roo wrote:
>Sandro - you really have done a nice job wrt
>http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out
>We now have other results: 216 Pass, 5 Fail, 47 Incomplete.
>The "Incomplete" are now after a timeout of 8000000 steps
>(which is an arbitrary internal measure).
>
>Have a nice weekend!
>

>--
>Jos De Roo, AGFA http://www.agfa.com/w3c/jdroo/

nitpicking a bit - a couple of the description logic tests have long
texts associated with them that just seem to be a list of numbers -
and they sort of ruin the table -- I haven't had a chance to check
the RDF directly, but suspect something crept in that shouldn't have
-- someone who knows what is going on wanna take a look?
  -JH

--
Professor James Hendler
hendler@cs.umd.edu