Re: Guide tests

On October 8, Dan Connolly writes:

> On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 08:35, Ian Horrocks wrote:
> [...]
> > We already covered this.
>
> Hmm... I'm starting to see that we have.
> But my understanding is coming sorta slowly, so
> meanwhile, I appreciate your repeated explanations,
> each using slightly different words.
>
> (pointers to previous explanations might help me
> too, but I understand that's tedious.)

Yes, what we need is a way to ask queries like "retrieve emails that
discuss the interaction of different language constructors", or some
such. But this would probably require the query engine to be able to
understand something about the meaning of their content that went
beyond key-word indexing. Hey - this sounds like a pretty neat idea!

Ian