Re: Late Agenda this week, sorry

You will be relieved to know I haven't got a long list of test related
items. description-logic-208 was the most interesting thing that came up
this week - that seems to have reached consensus in e-mail.

We may want to address the one item we did not deal with last week on uri
refs that are not of any type in annotations and typed literals.

Jeremy