Re: Agenda/Logistics, Oct 2 telecon

Hadn't read that before my question in the telecon; sorry
it's now clear if we obsolete Ontology-002

                      Jeremy Carroll
                      <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.        To:       Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                      com>                     cc:       pfps@research.bell-labs.com, jjc@hpl.hp.com, www-webont-wg@w3.org
                                               Subject:  Re: Agenda/Logistics, Oct 2 telecon
                      2003-10-02 05:44
                      PM

That test case is precisely the one we are trying to change.

After the last decision in this space I cam up with test case
Ontology-002 nd Ontology-003 which are the same except one is positive and
one is negative, and one is Full and the other DL.

To respect semantic layering one of them needs to change - it does not
matter which.

Jeremy