Re: Chair's Concerns re: Test Cases and CR

sorry - i found this in my outgoing buffer as not having been sent.

---------
i agree that i did the initial ontology modeling in a language that did
not have intersection but did have oneof.
That ontology was converted into owl as the starting point for the guide.
I would agree with mike though that the use of oneof  it is not really
gratuitous in its modeling - i do agree that there are other ways to
model meaning that but I would agree with Mike that it is more natural
in many cases to use oneof.

thus i would not want to change the modeling to something less natural
but would be happy to have a note in the guide that says that there are
other ways to model the meaning in a manner that can be used more
efficiently by reasoners.

Deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness