Re: OWL DL in RDF

Sean Bechhofer wrote:

> In the process of documenting my implementations, I have produced the
> following:
>
> http://wonderweb.man.ac.uk/owl/rdf.shtml

I glanced at this and thought it was pretty good, distinctly more readable
than the stuff I produce. There were one or two technical mistakes, I can
give a detailed review if the group wants (e.g. owl:equivalentClass
inadequately handled).

We perhaps need to have consensus on which technical changes we are making
to OWL, since they tend to show up in this sort of document.

I think with this appraoch we are unlikely to get everything 100% spot on,
so it would be good to have this in a document either which is updatable or
with an errata page so we can fix it into the future.

Jeremy