Re: implementation issues with b-node sharing (5.26 DL syntax)

I don't recall saying anything about implementation experience in a
telecon, but I did state at the editors meeting that I doubt if
structure sharing would be problematic for implementations, that it
would probably involve extra work to check that no such sharing was
taking place, and that I doubt if many implementors would bother with
such a check.

Sean and Raphael will be in a better position than me to confirm if
this is really the case, e.g., in the species validator.

The problem with structure sharing would be finding the resource to
change S&AS (changes could be quite significant).

Ian