Re: Test cases review from RDF Core

At 6:08 PM +0200 6/13/03, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>Have RDF Core been formally asked to review OWL Test Cases.
>
>They specifically do not want to review all the tests.
>We could ask them to review the text; and maybe the following tests, which
>do not involve any OWL vocabulary:
>
>http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/byIssue#I5.24-001
>http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/byIssue#I5.5-003
>http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/byIssue#I5.5-004
>http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/proposedByIssue#I5.8-011
>
>and maybe also the following in which the
>use of OWL vocabulary is not significant:
>http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/proposed-misc-200-xmlliteral#miscellaneous-201
>http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/proposedByIssue#I5.8-006
>http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/proposedByIssue#I5.8-007
>http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/proposedByIssue#I5.8-008
>http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/proposedByIssue#I5.8-009
>
>Jeremy

The request to chairs can be found at [1] (Member's only).  I will
share on this public list that RDF Core was asked for:

Review of tests with respect to design and compatibility with RDF

so I believe the above would considered adequate.  They should
probably also review the tests (if any) that were added in response
to issues they raised - will you check for this please?

  -JH

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2003AprJun/0064.html
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***