Re: OWL syntax task force

Guus Schreiber wrote:

snip

> I will be on holiday this week, so I will not be able to take part in
> these discussions until just before the Tech Plenary.

just a reminder - the chairs have an action to get a speaker phone for the
tues meeting.  Jim mentioned that since he may not make it to that meeting
you would be in charge of the phone and telecom.  Please make sure that
happens if you have not already arranged for it.

> I propose we use (a lrge part) of the Tuesday editor's meeting at the
> Tech Plenary to work through this. I''d like to suggest the following
> approach:

do we have an agenda for the tues meeting?
as long as we can fit everything in that was on the agenda before, then your
proposal to do this at the tues meeting is fine with me.

> snip

thx,
deborah

--