Re: owl:imports experience: took it out

Jos De_Roo wrote:

> The bug I found (via my implementation) with owl:imports
> is that it should actually be
>
>   <some-uri#ontologyName> owl:imports _:importedOntology .
>   <other-uri-of-a-doc> log:semantics _:importedOntology .
>
> There is a difference between a document and the thing
> written in a document (in this case an ontology).

??? I am lost on this one. I understand the distinction you are making but
what is the *bug* from a functional point of view.

:foo owl:imports http://example.org/ontology.owl

loads the triples obtained by parsing what is returned by dereferencing
http://example.org/ontology.owl -- what is the *actual* problem with this?

Jonathan