Re: ISSUE: XMLLiteral and xml:lang

Jeremy wrote:

>We may wish to comment specifically on XMLLiterals to the RDF Core
>to ensure that they are workable.

All- as a WG we are expected to produce commments on RDF's Schema,
Concepts and semantics documents.  If there are sections of those
documents that you'd like consensus comment on, please make sure the
people writing the reviews (Volz, Baget, terHorst respectively) are
aware of what you'd like included.

If your comments fall within other documents, you could request that
the WG send consensus comments on these specific points with proposed
wording.