Re: question on rdf migration path

thx.
i think frank also sent something saying this general notion was useful to
include but we all agreed that the overview was not the place for it.
I am *NOT* linking to this message now in the overview but if this gets
included in a document in a more final form, then I will make the overview
link to it.

thx,