Re: Please update OWL Test results -- today if possible

Sandro,

we only release results based on our publicly shipping version of our
software (3.0.3).  We actually have more results to share, but due to
needing to be sensitive to clients looking at that sheet, and then
saying "why the heck isn't it working in my release like it says on the
test results page?", we will be holding them off until we ship our 3.1
version, which will be in Q1 2004.  For various reasons, we can't share
what we intend to pass at that time, but it is a much larger
proportion.  We however only release engines and subsequent inference
results until we have gone through extensive scalability tests with the
algorithms.

My understanding is that the results page can be updated continually.
Is it your intention to freeze the results as of Monday or so, and then
stop the updating on the page?  If there is no objection, we'd just as
soon continually update our RDF feed as the state of the products
emerge, and would encourage the others to do the same.

Jack