RE: test manifest file

I will try and explain my rationale, if it does not work for people, I am
happy to change:

Every test of one file has two associated levels (often the same).
One of these is the syntactic level of the file, the other is the 'level'
(typically semantic) of the test. Really for the NotOWLFeatureTest both of
these are redundant, and perhaps silence would be the best path.

Something that uses owl:foobar is normally syntactically not in OWL Lite or
OWL DL (although I suppose we could have a test that was e.g.

owl:foobar rdf:type owl:Class .

)

Thus for all the tests we currently have the syntactic level of the file is
given as OWL Full. I take Peter to not have difficulties with this.

The level of the test is then a bit moot.
I put "Lite" on the grounds that I would expect an OWL Lite consistency
checker to recognise that this was not an OWL feature and to produce a
warning message.

The change that I would be happiest with is simply removing the level of the
test.

Jeremy