Re: Tests

On April 29, Jeremy Carroll writes:

> Thanks Ian
>
> one point is that you seem to be looking at some old data ....
>
> the editors draft has all the syntactic fixes in, including the two you
> correctly raise
>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/

Sorry - I was working from the working draft rather than the editor's draft.

> The associated Manifest with that is up to date.
> I will regenerate the zip files, (approved.zip and proposed.zip in the
> directory
>  http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/
>
> they are ever so slightly old (22nd Apr)
>
> The files on the web are always up to date
> i.e. the raw data is the files retrievable from the URLs.
>
> Concerning that a lot of the tests are OWL Full - I am aware that coverage is
> needed - the goal is for each of the features to minimally have two tests for
> Lite (if applicable), two for DL and two for Full. This is really only
> achieved for a handful of features. Many of the full tests are fairly early
> before it was even vaguely clear what being in Lite or DL meant.
>
> Thanks a lot for the input on the cardinality tests, with that and with Jos's
> message:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Apr/0073.html
>
> and the other discussion of cardinality-005 on rdf-logic I suggest we:
>
> 1: unapprove cardinality test 005, and propose it as a non-entailment
>
> 2: unapprove
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.24/Manifest004
> and at some point I will recast as a Lite/DL test rather than Full
>
> Ian please can you verify
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/equivalentClass/Manifest004

Done. I can report success with this test and also with
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/equivalentClass/Manifest005

> since Jos has withdrawn his endorsement.
> It would be good to have a list of more tests to approve before last call -

I am working on it. As I mentioned in another email, the NI team also
have lots of results from Cerebra.

> Jos reports success on:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/Manifest006
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/Manifest008
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/Manifest009
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.8/Manifest011
>
> Ian reports success on
>
> <description-logic/Manifest001#test>
> <description-logic/Manifest002#test>
> <description-logic/Manifest003#test>
> <description-logic/Manifest004#test>
> <description-logic/Manifest005#test>
>
> <description-logic/Manifest105#test>
> <description-logic/Manifest106#test>
>
> (The 900 ones are true but not what was intended, if I have understood
> correctly, so need fixing).

902 and 904 actually fail because the entailment should not hold.

Ian