Re: scribe of 14th Novermber Telecon

One update and one question.

update - I previously sent my regrets for this meeting due to the RKF PI
meeting.  Thus, please add McGuinness to the list of people who sent regrets.

question - are there updates required to the features document from either
today's telecon or last week's telecon?  (I was traveling for both meetings
and missed them sorry).

thanks,
deborah
dlm@ksl.stanford.edu