Re: Fwd: scribe of 14th Novermber Telecon

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 13:03, Jim Hendler wrote:

> At 7:34 PM +0100 11/14/02, <ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com> wrote:
> >From: <ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com>
> >To: <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
> >Subject: scribe of 14th Novermber Telecon
> >Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:34:30 +0100
> (Jim H gets log from Ruediger with request to fix some things and
> forward to WG)
>
> Ruediger -- I made a few amendments to your log below, including
> highlighting the ACTIONS and RESOLUTIONS to make it easier for future
> use of these docs.  I also added one or two other bullets about who
> said what.  All, please review to make sure Ruediger and I didn't
> misquote anyone

I see one or two important bits missing...

>   -Jim H
>

> W3C WOWG Telecon 14.11.2002
> ---------------------------
>
> Chair: JimH
> Scribe: Ruediger Klein
>
> Participants:
>
> listed in Irc log to be forwarded in separate message

JonathanD, Pfps, Ora, DanC, JeffH, LarryE, NickG, RudigerK, M_Smith,
JohnS, Evan_Wallace, HermanT, JeromeE, Jim_Hendler, IanH, Massimo,
ChrisW, JeremyC, Guus, Marwan, JonathanB
per http://www.w3.org/2002/11/14-webont-irc

(I think maybe Obrst was present)

> Regrets:
>
> Recorded in WOWG mailing list archives.

Thompson, Miller, Obrst, Stein, De Roo, Dean,

(found that by searching for "regrets" and sorting
newest-first)
http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/advanced_search?keywords=regrets&hdr-1-name=subject&hdr-1-query=&hdr-2-name=from&hdr-2-query=&hdr-3-name=message-id&hdr-3-query=&resultsperpage=20&sortby=date&index-grp=Public%2FFULL&index-type=t&type-index=www-webont-wg

> 1. Approval of last weeks Telecon
> Minutes approved
i.e.