Re: OPEN Issue 2.5 - Closed Sets (daml:List, daml:Collection)

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 21:20, Jim Hendler wrote:

> This issue was opened to allow discussion with RDF Core about how
> lists could be closed.  An action was assigned to Dan Connolly, Lynn
> Stein, Mike Dean (?) and Jos DeRoo (?) to coordinate with RDF Core to
> represent our issues. No change needed prior to report back from this
> group.

FYI, a leading candidate among the proposals in this discussion
is to adopt parseType="daml:collection" as parseType="collection".

for details, see:

  # testcase for the option for collections
  Jos De_Roo (Fri, May 24 2002)
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0103.html

following the 'Item 11: daml:collection' discussion
in the 24May minutes
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0109.html