Re: ISSUE: Datatypes

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 13:29, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> TITLE:       Datatypes
> 	     the datatypes issue, as witness the lack thereof in the
> 	     current working drafts and the imminent end of the WG.

I don't dispute there's an issue here, but the RDF Core WG
still plans to produce a treatment of datatypes, as far as I know.

Re "imminent end of the WG", they've requested an extension thru
something like September 2002.

I'm not sure how long WebOnt should hold its breath, but I still
expect RDF Core to provide a dataypes solution. I think.