ADMIN Telecon agenda update (was Re: New RDF Core Working Drafts published)

All - I am adding a ten minute agenda item to discuss the below.  We
should consider having a working group response to directly
review/comment on these (particularly on the RDF Schema spec.)  - I
will be soliciting volunteers (pref not members who are also on RDF
Core) to agree to read and draft a response for our WG to consider.
  It is generally the case that the official WG reviews have more
influence than individual reviews.
  -JH
p.s. It is also possible for the volunteer to come back to our WG
with the recommendation that "things look fine" in which case we can
send an endorsement.

At 3:37 AM -0400 5/2/02, Dan Brickley wrote:
>fyi

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler