Re: WOWG: 13Jun agenda: naming issues, document status, ...

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 10:57, Lynn Andrea Stein wrote:
> Hmmmm.... I sent in regrets for both 6/6 and 6/13.
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0284.html)  I
> am not listed as having sent regrets in either of the minutes.

Oops; sorry.

>  Is there
> some other protocol I should follow to make sure that my regrets are
> received and noted?

No, as far as I know, this is as good as it gets.
Mistakes happen.

Obviously, if we ever tried to do something because we thought
you weren't paying attention to meetins, it's a matter
of public record that you sent regrets; so other than
a little hassle, you're not at risk.

Ah... actually, I think there is a relevant project
in the systems team's project list.

The list is member-confidential, but Lynn among others
can take a look:

	List of projects the Systeam is currently working on
	http://www.w3.org/2002/05/systeam-projects/