Re: ADMIN: Draf agenda for July 25 telecon

On July 24, Jim Hendler writes:

> Apologies, won't be able to get full agenda out until late tonight -
> here is draft agenda:

I wont be able to make the telecon as I am at ECAI and will be
chairing a session at that time.

I don't know if it is allowed, but can I:

1. vote for Manchester in the f2f5 straw poll :)

2. vote against closing issue 4.6 as it is closely tied to issue 5.19
(classes as instances), which is very much open.

Regards, Ian