Re: TEST: format of issue 5.6 - owl:imports

> I'm just getting round to changing the doc.
>
> I'll get it to process these tests properly. I will chnage the test type
of
> the positive entailment to "entailment with imports" or something like
> that; and get it so all the imported docs are in the Test Cases document.

right now when we load the Manifest triples
and get the triple
  eg:test rtest:premiseDocument <#premises001>.
we load the premises001 triples in a new eg:test engine
but then we don't know if we have to *do* imports or not
because it could very well be that the triple
  eg:test a otest:PositiveEntailmentWithImportsTest.
only comes in later (in the Manifest engine)
and it actually is with Jena-1.6.0

this is of course procedural matter and there
are always solutions which could be worked out

> I'll add xml:base as well to your files.

I now did that for all the files

> Other planned changes:
> - add stuff about conformance
> - change something about the conflict resolution to be different between
> last call and proposed rec: I am not quite sure what, but I imagine we
will
> have quite a lot of fixes to do in that period and the "if its wrong
delete
> it" method looks too dramatic to me now. Maybe no change is needed ...,
the
> current wording allows arbitrary change between last call and candidate
rec.
> - flagging of OWL Lite and OWL DL subsets; this will need support in the
> editor too.
> - support for rdf:datatype in the parser ....

right
+ one overall Manifest file to make machine testing easier

> Jeremy
>

> Jos De_Roo wrote:
>
> > Jeff, I've put those as
> >
> >   http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/imports/Manifest001