RE: Issue: Add hasValue to OWL Lite

> From: Peter Crowther
> Hmm.  Repeated and sustained argument for one point of view
> from the Chair on an issue that will come to a vote.
> Whatever happened to Chair's impartiality per W3C Process?

My apologies - the Chair is not necessarily required to be absolutely
impartial.  Now that I've had a chance to look through [1], the
Chair[...]:

MAINTAINS GROUP PROCESS AND ORGANIZATION:
[...]
Generally stays neutral in discussion but can participate in technical
discussions if announces in advance that will remove his or her chair
"hat" at that time.
[...]
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING A CHAIR:
[...]
The ability (both actual and perceived by the Working Group -- including
potential competitors) to forge consensus fairly and without bias from
your affiliation/employer and, sometimes, even your own technical
positions;
[...]

I feel that Professor Hendler has, in general, met the first point; I
feel that he has not 'forge[d] consensus fairly and without bias from
[...] [his] own technical position' in this case.

		- Peter

[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/chair-roles