RE: LANG: compliance levels

Two comments:

1) Please provide more detail as to exactly what you intend by stating
'functionality of properties'

2) As recent email exchanges on the WebOnt forum indicate, the
distinction between primitive and defined classes can be tenuous, at
least with full DAML+OIL expressiveness. Will the same be true of
compliance level 1 of OWL?